ALL BEER SALES ARE NOW PLACED ONLINE FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP AT THE REVISION BREWERY IN SPARKS, NEVADA!
Please read the information below before ordering:
First, we thank our existing and future Revision guests for their patience during this uncertain time. But we recognize that in times of uncertainly an ice-cold Revision beer can help. To do our part we are offering online orders and curbside pickup to provide a safe, easy and convenient way for you to enjoy our award-winning beers.
Please read the FAQ, then click the button below and order online by choosing your beer and available container (4 Pack, crowler, keg etc.) size and we will deliver it dockside at the brewery.
Beer To-Go FAQ:
- Once your order has been fulfilled, a friendly staff member will call you to schedule pickup. Cans/Bottles, Crowlers and Growlers orders placed between 12-7p will be available for pick up the same day. Keg sales are pre-order only;
- Upon arrival please call (775)331-2739. One of our fabulous team members will bring out your order;
- Online beer purchasers info must match ID for pick up. 21+ for all purchases and pickups;
- Available 7 days a week, 12-7pm. All orders are SAME DAY only. If you do not pick up your crowler order they will not be refunded due to the nature of a crowler. All other orders will be refunded within 24 hours. Orders made after closing will be fulfilled the following day ;
- All keg purchases will require an in-person $50 keg deposit or an exchange for an empty Microstar keg. For new keg deposits the beertender will need to make a copy of your driver’s license for our recorders and the return of the deposit. Please have ID ready at pick up;
- Should a beer that you ordered become unavailable we will refund the costs of the crowler/cans/kegs;
- Please consider tipping your beertender! They are working hard to keep the beer flowing along with keeping everything safe and sanitized.
Notice: When at the brewery please respect the CDC guidelines of social distancing of at least 6ft and wearing masks at all times. We are continually monitoring the current situation and we will post updates if there are any changes.
Times are tough for everyone. Be kind to one another. Cheers.